Tuesday, April 28, 2009

parking.


denim trousers (Reitmans); tie dye top (Charlotte Russe); boots (Jovene); bangles (gifted); earrings (Le Chateau)

I got the most amazing parking spot today! Right beside the building and completely by accident. I was about to leave the full parking lot when I noticed a guy walking to his car - so in true parking stalker form - I followed him and he stopped at the first car! I gave him 2 thumbs up (because I am a true geek) and he laughed. Yay for me on a rainy day.

And why is it rainy?? Yesterday was 33 degrees...and today it's 10. I think Mother Nature PMS's sometimes too.

I have a date tonight! I met him briefly for coffee 2 nights ago but that doesn't really count as a date - more like a meet. And we've already made plans to spend all of Saturday together. I am smitten so far :)

And have a new top to wear on the date.

You know...for a rainy day - I sure have a lot of sun shining on me.

*hugs*

2 comments:

  1. That top is absolutely gorgeous!! Glad you are back to posting and have fun on your date tonight! Here's hoping no one gets naked! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu should've got his number or something!!!! ;) Love it when I get close parking spots...too lazy to walk the whole parking lot, hahaha. Have fun on your date!

    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete