Monday, May 25, 2009

brown and pink...all in sync


pink and brown dress (Zellers); blue cardigan (Zellers); pink tank (Fairweather); pink and brown heels (Winners); pearl studs (gifted)

I won't comment on how it's been awhile...but it's been awhile!

That seems to be the norm with some of the blogs I follow though...my excuse is that this month is the busiest in my office. We have 2 radiothons and a telethon...this week is the busiest of my life. A radiothon leading up to a telethon. We call it the best and worst times of working here - but it makes me realize and remember how much I love my job and why. It is truly all about the kids!

The dress I'm wearing today is actually different than in the picture - it's brown, pink and cream horizontal stripes all the way down the dress. And I contemplated wearing a yellow shoe for a triad of colours but thought that may be a little much for work today :) Plus, I haven't worn these brown and pink puppies for awhile.

I have definitely been a busy bee these last few weeks and none of it included shopping (until this past weekend). I have met a wonderful new guy and it's so much fun in the beginning of a relationship, isn't it? The excitement of getting togetherl; the butterflies when he holds my hand; the smile on my lips when I see his name on my phone or in my inbox. I hope it isn't a spring fling but flinging I shall do for now anyways! Ha!
I am doing really well at embracing myself and my body and being happy as well. For instance, wearing a dress that hits my knee when I hate my legs...I didn't even think twice about it today!

As I mentioned - I went shopping and bought myself 2 spring suit jackets, 2 wrap-around tops and a super cool ring - white stone with a star-fish dangling off the side. It'll be my summer Greece ring. All these clothes I bought myself to wear on a business trip to Quebec City in June. I love showing up with new clothes...even though no one else knows it but me. It puts just a little bit more of a spring in my step!

I love getting inspiration and motivation from all your blogs! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! Oh...and I'll be able to post real me photos soon too! Yay!

*hugs*

2 comments:

  1. do you really have those shoes?!? They are so HOT! In an appropriate way of course....hahaha Good luck on your relationship!!! And yes,new relationships are always fun, especially when theya re going well :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color combo is dynamite!

    ReplyDelete