Thursday, April 2, 2009

greece lightning!

jeans (Reitmans); white top (GAP); boyfriend cardigan (Joe Fresh); grey pashmina (Fairweather); vintage Pumas (Winners); pearl studs (gifted)

It's official...I put a deposit down on my trip to Greece! I'm super stoked!

My plan of action is to save money (to shop there of course), get fit (ie lose some weight) and figure out what and how to pack for 3 weeks. In Greece. Did I mention I'm going to Greece? :)

This past week I have beyond snoozed on my alarm clock. Pretty much I've gotten my wash the face, get dressed and grab everything for work down to the minute that I just get lazier each day. Not good. I will be recharging this weekend and preparing outfits and lunches and be invigorated for the busiest 3 months in our office.

My coworker is still on me to be set-up with not one, but two men she knows and thinks I'd be a good match with. I've discovered that the magic question to ask when one tells you they have someone for you to meet is 'why do you think we'd be a good pair?' It weeds out the superficial answers (though having a great body does not go overlooked) but also it gives me the opportunity to view how others see me and what I may be looking for. My sister always points out these 'gino' guys she thinks I'd be attracted to when it couldn't be farther from the truth. I'm into shaved head, Vin Diesel kinda guys. Rockers with a little meat on them.

In Grease, my favourite character is Kinicky. This may also be because I like to think that I'm Rizzo.

*hugs*


1 comment:

  1. Greece - how fantastic! What an exciting thing to be able to look forward too!

    ReplyDelete