Monday, April 6, 2009

hounding the stooth

black pants (Reitmans); black vneck (GAP); brown houndstooth capelet (Le Chateau); booties (Winners); earrings (ALDO)

My cape is actually a brown houndstooth print...reason #432 I need a camera...to show my true daily outfit :)

My weekend was fabulous! Friday night found me being served by our local firefighters...it was a spaghetti dinner fundraiser. Let's just say it was yummy. And the food wasn't bad either...hehe
Saturday I vegged. All day. All night. I loved it. And it was definitely needed. Sunday I had a work breakfast and then my goddaughter's bridal shower. She was totally surprised which I love because no one gets surprised anymore!! She was crying and the entire afternoon was a delight! I love a good surprise and was happy this one turned out to be.

I'm considering a birthday trip for myself to New York. I have some friends down there and one of my closest girlfriends lives in Long Island - plus, did you hear?? TopShop opened in Soho. I definitely need to check that out!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment