Monday, April 27, 2009

hello!


brown capris (Suzy Shier); magenta top (Charlotte Russe); brown wedges (Sears); earrings (Dynamite)

I'm back!! I know how you missed me so :)

I really missed this though I've gotta admit. Seeing what's going on with your blogs, outfits, ideas, laughs...I really understand how this is a community.

The past 2 weeks have been the busiest I have ever had! It was great - media launches, hospital tours, sponsor visits...but it left me utterly exhausted. I am gearing up for our Telethon in one month and am excited because this is the BEST TIME to be me at my job! And look good while doing it!
I never repeated an outfit - in fact, haven't since I started the blog in January. I think that's pretty awesome.
This past weekend, a girlfriend and I went shopping to Watertown, NY which is a 3 hour drive for us and I wasn't planning on buying much of anything. Then I walked past Charlotte Russe. We don't have it in Canada and my girlfriend who lives in NY once took me there - and it was great. It was just as great this time around too! I only brought $100 US with me to spend and I did - successfully! 7 tops and 3 earrings. And the very best part is that no one else here will be wearing what I have on! hehehe It's not that I'm vain - but I hate when everyone is so cookie-cutter and doesn't think to make an outfit their own. Anyways, I digress...

Great shopping in the States...wish I could go there more. Oh wait, am going for the long weekend in May! Hooray!!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment