Wednesday, February 17, 2010

oh deer.


car (Toyota Matrix)

Oh deer. Indeed.

This past weekend (yes, I am aware it's Wednesday) has been a tramautic one.
On my way back Friday night from an event at a ski hill, I was hit by a deer. I swerved and miss most of it but the pics above show the part that I could not get away from. The deer was nowhere to be found and I was shaking the entire drive home. I've heard people say that they just jump out in front of you...and boy - do they! Did I mention it's my b/f's car??? Ugh.

Saturday morning I get a call from one of my best friends - her dad passed away suddenly. So, this week is low on outfits (I'm pretty much wearing black) and will be even fewer on posts.

*hugs*

3 comments:

  1. awwwlll, feel better. You will be missed this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was wondering about you! stupid deer! imma get my rifle out i promise. ok just kidding.

    i hope you feel better. be careful. stay safe. and condolences to ure friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl ... i hope everything is better ... just wanter to let you know that as a thank you, hope you can join my first ever giveaway:

    http://bigbeautyfulmess.blogspot.com/2010/02/lets-play.html

    :-)

    ReplyDelete