Wednesday, February 10, 2010

grey pants (Laura); black turtleneck dress (Reitmans); pink bow belt (Walmart); grey headband (sister's room); pearl studs (gifted)

I'm still playing around with location photographs and this whole self-portrait thing. It's a challenge.

This pink belt was the very first belt I bought after seeing belts in a blog. You can't totally tell from the photograph but it's pale pink and wide. I bunched the turtleneck dress up a bit to make my leg line look longer, yet still keep my torso long. I find with having big girl ta-tas, belts can be tricky and break up the body in unflattering ways.

It just means I take more time playing around with an outfit...and who doesn't like playing dress-up!

*hugs*


3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about self portrait challenges (check my older blog entries.. its funny)!! I like the use of the dress.. Clever idea, I'll have to try that one. I have a dress now that is to short to wear as a dress.. I'll remix it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. belt looks super cute and like you, i started wearing more belts cuz of blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink bow belt!! And yes... self-porraits are so hard!!

    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete