Wednesday, February 3, 2010

one hundred plus one.


greyish pants (Laura); checkered top (Winners); black shrug (Reitmans); stockings (Shoppers Drug Mart); earrings (Banana Republic); bead necklace (Banana Republic); black wedges (Winners - not shown)


I have written 101 postings!
Most were written last year...but I'm now getting the hang of this blog thang - and I kinda like it!
Posing is soooo awkward...I get my b/f to take the photos and just stand and smile at him. I'm not one for attention AT ALL (which is quite ironic since I take and post pictures of myself on the world wide web). So, we try to make it a bit fun too.

*hugs*

2 comments:

  1. dude girl, u make me laugh with that pose! im the same way ... posing is not my talent and im not an attention getter as well, but this blog thing is super cool ... different for me. NONE of my friends know I have it except for 2 ... kinda like my secret world. and i love the community that goes along with it. ure adorable! purple is the color of the season and i love it on you! cant wait to see you rock some purple tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way...no one really knows about it and I kinda like that it's my lil' thang!

    ReplyDelete