Friday, February 5, 2010

outdoors.

coat (GAP); long mittens (Jacob); eyeglasses (Gucci)

My b/f is off to Vancouver so I will have to improvise with my photos for the next little while. I do have a camera on my Blackberry and have figured out how to get the pictures from it to the computer - major step!

I'm also thinking of showcasing some photos of me cleaning, re-organizing and re-decorating his condo...love that he is letting me decorate!

This is the coat I wear to work most days - it's roomy enough to wear over my suits and dressy enough to wear to meetings. I love the dark purple colour and the slight elegance the long mittens add to the look....or, so I like to think.

*hugs*

3 comments:

  1. way to go self-taking photos! it is definitely a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man!! Seriously commend you for taking photos by yourself. I tried it once and it was so hard. I'm such a wuss compared to you! ;)

    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this pic of you! so carefree and happy ... and LOVE, LOVE ... that coat!

    ReplyDelete