Tuesday, February 2, 2010

nordic.

sweater (Roots); tshirt (Ricki's); nude cami (Fairweather); jeans (GAP); black socks (dad's drawer); earrings (Banana Republic)

I bought this sweater at the Roots store in Tremblant Village. Love how cozy it is.

The store had a small banner on the sales rack that mentioned an extra 20% off red-tagged sale items. So, I found my sweater and got the b/f a shirt as well. When I got to the cash, the cashier told me that the promotion had been last week and wasn't going to give me the deal. The manager happened to walk by at that moment and as the cashier told her the situation, she gave me the deal with a heavy sigh. As we were leaving the store, I thanked them and the manager snickers about how I have an eagle eye.

The dilemma here for me is I wonder if I would have made a big deal about not getting the extra 20% off. All my friends are like well they had to give it to you...but a part of me was just going to purchase the sale items regardless.

Am I cowardly for not wanting to make a big deal about it??

Am I too soft??

*hugs*


3 comments:

  1. shoot... for me, i better get that 20% off. hhehehe! thats a super cute sweater! good find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go home at night and put it on over my sweats!

    ReplyDelete