Thursday, February 4, 2010

stylin' and profilin'


jeans (Eddie Bauer); brown zip-up (Tommy Hilfiger); blue tshirt (Tommy Hilfiger); scarf (Levi Strauss); old, groudy slippers (unknown)

This is my b/f.

These are the Valentine's Day gifts I got him (well, the top parts).

We exchanged gifts early because he will be working at the Vancouver Winter Olympics and is leaving tomorrow.

I made him smile because he hates it but I like how it turned out because he looks kinda mischievous which definitely encompasses his personality.

*hugs*

3 comments:

  1. cutie! i agree with the "mischievous" smile. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, and just noticed. THANK YOU so much for adding me on to your list. i really APPRECIATE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you mix and match stuff...definitely gives me some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete