Monday, February 8, 2010

catch a glimpse...

drawers (part of vintage set)

I tried to take a self-portrait this weekend and my camera was having none of that!

Instead, you get a glimpse of how I store my clothes. This is just one drawer set. I purchased a vintage bedroom set a couple of years ago and it includes the woman's and man's chest of drawers, a vanity table (which is the main reason I even purchased the set) and double bed. My mom always jokes about how I will need a full bedroom in my married house for just my stuff - and truly, it's no joke.

I joke around with my b/f now about how I will end up with the master bedroom wall-to-wall closet while I can move his stuff to the spare bedroom. He doesn't really like my jokes.

*hugs*

4 comments:

  1. I have turned one of our spare bedrooms into a whole closet. The hubby got the bedroom closet. As a matter of fact, I think i have clothes in all the closets in the rest of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. our master bedroom is mine for sure. hubz for the spare room closet. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, he presently lives in a 2 bedroom condo...but when we discuss future plans, it involves a 3rd bedroom which I have plans to convert into a closet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's too funny! I love the drawers, by the way. My boyfriend has been great about letting me utilize almost the entire walk-in closet. :) They think we're worth it, and they're right. :)

    ReplyDelete