Wednesday, May 5, 2010

suiting up.


black suit (Reitmans); green top (Banana Republic); necklace (Top Shop); bracelets (Club Monaco); shoes (Spring)

I love wearing a suit.

Even more, I love wearing a mix and match suit - instead of matchy-matchy. Now in this case, I do realize it's all black but it's a different textured black jacket than the pants. And I have a few other skirt and pant suits that I mix up texture and colour.

The touches of colour in the green and yellow make me feel very chic and dare I say, powerful when I have them together like this.

I have an extra bounce in my step and a twinkle in my eye and a sparkle in my confidence with this outfit.

Gotta love the power of a suit.

*hugs*

3 comments:

  1. jade et noir,j adore ;O)

    http://letempledeladeessenilunoah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely a sharp look! very power chic, lol

    ReplyDelete