Thursday, April 15, 2010

dinky dots

pants (Laura); polka dot cardigan (Ricki's); black tank (Fairweather); purple shoes (Le Chateau); black bead necklace (Banana Republic)

This outfit was fun! When you wear something kinda different - people definitely stop to look.

Dots can do that to ya!

I need to get more creative with my hair though. I am a very low-maintenance hair person and while it is easiest to throw it into a ponytail - it isn't the most flattering look on me.

I do fear that this cardi cuts my upper torse because of the solid black along its bottom. And with my lady friends being larger than life - I hate throwing off the proportions of my body. I'll try it over a longer top next time and see how that works.

*hugs*

3 comments:

  1. j aime bcp et quelle jolie silhouette ca te fait ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fun outfit indeed! have a lovely weekend hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cardi! And I think it looks really nice on you. polka dots and stripes are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete