Monday, May 17, 2010

weekending.

Sunday: jeans (Reitmans); grey top (Winners); black jacket (Reitmans)

Friday: brown capris (Suzy Shier); white top (Ricki's); denim jacket (GAP); statement necklace (Banana Republic)


Was it gorgeous weather where you were this past weekend?

It was amazing here!

Friday my boss let me go home early so I could run some errands and make dinner for some friends. I started off making quesadillas and they turned into fajitas! Super yummy nonetheless. My outfit was inspired by Kimberly at Fab Finds Under 50 (the first blog I ever started reading!) I've mentioned before how I love jewellery from Banana Republic and that's where this is from.

Sunday was so beautiful that the b/f and I went downtown to what we call our Market area. We ate lunch on a patio and strolled the outdoor vendors. I felt very chic walking about with my sparkly top. Sequins for day? Yes, please!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment