Wednesday, May 12, 2010

oversize.

top (H&M); pants (Reitmans); shoes (Winners); necklace (Banana Republic)

I love this top.

I first ever saw it on a blog I read (I have forgotten which one) and then on a shopping trip to Montreal, found it in H&M!
I love it but while it fits in the sleeves, it is a large shirt. I'm thinking of taking it to my tailor to see if she can do anything with it. Pull it in somewhere...not sure...

My eyes are red because I spent the afternoon meeting some hospital families that we are featuring at our annual Telethon. We watched a preview of their pre-taped stories and wowzers...kids are amazing. I can't really say more than that. It definitely makes you feel good about being alive and healthy.

Hug a loved one today!

*hugs*

3 comments:

  1. This is a great look, very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello
    I'm from Brazil
    I really liked your site
    authenticity ... congratulations
    positive vibes

    ReplyDelete