Tuesday, January 12, 2010

resolving to make resolutions??

Resolutions. Many make them. Few keep them.

While mine include many of the basics - saving money, losing weight, spending more time with loved ones - I am trying a new approach this year.

I will try a new "thing" every month.
It will range from trying a new sport, discovering a new restaurant, not spending a dime all month....I will try 12 new things in 2010 and mark them all in my blog.

I will also post my outfits because it truly did help me last year in not repeating what I wore and finding new ways to wear items - which will come in handy during 'don't spend a dime month". Ha!

This month...and yes, I am aware we are 12 days into it...will be yoga. My brother gave me some yoga DVD's for Christmas, plus, I will be signing up for hot yoga as well.

I am excited and hope you enjoy the journey as much as I do. I'm not sure I'm expecting any enlightenment by the end of the year but I hope to be able to be happy with what I've accomplished and maybe, just maybe, even be a motivation to others.

*hugs*

2 comments: