Thursday, January 28, 2010

booty.

dress (Banana Republic); tights (Shoppers Drug Mart); boots (Winners)

As per a previous post, my least favourite part of my body is/are my legs. I have been working on appreciating them for their strength and tone and general usefulness in everyday life.

My calves are the worst for me and forever I have been looking for knee-high boots that everyone wears and looks so chic in. I'm all for being an individual...but sometimes you just want to fit in too.

Enter my favourite store Winners and their bountiful boot selection. I walked by the display and actually sat down to try on a few different pairs, heights, lengths, widths - you name it. Then I found these babies! They have stretch (and aren't as shiny as the picture depicts them to be). There is a slight platform to them with a wicked heel. I adore them. I heart them. I am now like all those other knee-high boot-wearing beauties.

*hugs*


4 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment Zuzuli! Your profile statement made me laugh this morning. :-P You're adorable and I totally agree about the boots. I have huge calves and I still can't find a pair that fits perfectly. I don't think tall boots are for me. It's all good though! But those pair looks awesome on those legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment too!
    I've been looking for years...and still continue my search :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots too! They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete